This is Arihyme, also known as 'The Writer', a brand new character of mine. <3 Most of the time when I post refs, it's like a month or so after their design is finalized.
But this guy I first thought up two days ago. Potentially for one of my comic ideas, the same one as Vashuka.
Otherwise, his design isn't really complete.
So idk much about him.
BUT, here are things the picture won't tell you:
Name: Arihyme (Ar eh hi meh)
Gender: Male (though I haven't given it much thought)
Age: idk, young?
Species: Ink spirit; Maybe some sort of hybrid... mainly snowleopard, I think. With horns.
Personality: Kind, caring, friendly, but melancholy
- His tail works as a paint brush (might change, but I like it)
- He can control ink (He's something of an 'ink spirit/demon')
- *** The expression and details on his mask can change, according to his emotions- because it's red ink
- His fur colors are only black and white; red is only on his mask + tassels
- His paw pads are black, and he leaves a trail of ink prints on occasion
- He can write in English and practically any other language (I can't though D: )
- Yes, his tail IS supposed to be ridiculously long. XD It's a paint brush.
- He bleeds ink, not blood
His name is completely random before you ask. I actually misheard the lyrics of a song to an amv I was watching and it sounded like 'arihyme'. XD But I think it was s'pposed to be 'of mine'.
Arihyme and Art ©
DO NOT USE without asking. :3 Thanks.